Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

10 jun 2012

Letters from a damned. Letter from her.

And this she wrote, in the lonely bedroom.


Do you believe in fate?
Do you believe in predestination?
Do you believe in love?
Well, let me tell you, honey, that I do. I do believe in fate, I do believe in love, I believe on you.
I used to believe in us, I used to think about us as one of the eight wonders. I used to love you, I used to be yours. Now, I don't have an owner, I don't have a saviour, I don't have nothing but a bleeding heart in my chest.
Have you ever wondered how I am going to feel if I'm waking up every day in a house full of our memories?
Have you ever thought about how painful is for me to see all those children playing on the park knowing I won't have my own kid?
Babe, I used to ignore all those feelings when I was next to you.  I did. I forgot the pain and the loneliness just when I was next to you.
And now, now I don't have you. Now I can't hear your voice, now I can't hold you tight when I have nightmares at night.
I miss you and you don't even know how much.
But you're not here, you're not there. You're not in any of our places. I don't know where can I find you. I don't know what can I do now.
I don't know how to survive from now on.
But I will, don't worry. I'll be fine.
Just for you, just to keep that old promise I made when you left. I will.
I guess this is all.
Goodbye, honey.
I miss you, so much but you made your choice.
I love you. But you went away.
I need you but you abandoned me.
I love you but you're not mine anymore.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.