Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

21 abr 2012

Letter from a damned. Letter from me to you.

And this he wrote, in that old and dusty room, while in the news were showing a picture of a man who looked just like him.
You know, babe. I need you to understand. Sometimes this world isn't the best place for me. You know, babe, I'm a fugitive, a liar, a thief who can only find forgiveness in your arms. Stop, babe, don't cry. Don't make me sorry for leaving you, don't make me doubt about how strong you are. I know you're strong enough to survive without me, you just have to believe it. Buy your own story, believe in your act, trust you're the best liar in this whole damned and screwed world. I'm sorry, babe, I couldn't keep them away from you, but at least I distract them enough to let you cry your lost in your own terms.
At the end, you know me, I only left you an empty handed heart and a dirty broken promise of a future without tears. 
I'm sorry, I shouldn't write this to you, but is the only thing that can make my heart beat as if I were alive.
I love you, but I guess you won't believe me. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.