Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

24 abr 2012

Letter from a condemned. Letter from me to you.


I saw a group of kids today, they were playing with a dog. Suddenly, one of them said something about a rainbow. I think he must have seen It because I can't think of a child  lying about something like that. 
Anyway, honey, he spoke about a little cute rainbow and a leprechaun whose gold can turn its owner in the happiest person on the earth. On the right moment I heard that, I thought about you. I thought about all those things I promised you and I couldn't fulfill. I remembered all our kisses, our laughs, our hugs, your arms around me and your lips whispering in my ear. 
Babe, I couldn't help it. I thought about you, again. I've missed you so much than now I feel my head is going to burst. But I still miss you, I still care about you, I still love you. You don't want to believe me, I know, I wouldn't believe myself either if I were in your place. 
You know, darling, I've tried to stop writing these letters to you, but my hands have life by their owns and they force me to do it. This is it. I'm done for tonight. I've satisfied my compulsive need to talk to you and now I can rest in peace. It sounds so good, "rest in peace".If I die I don't want you to put that phrase in my tombstone, I'd rather something more honest than that. You know I won't rest in peace untill I can see you safe and sound and I know that that won't happen if I keep writing to you, but I just can't stop my hands when they take a piece of paper and a pen. Words just come up with a fluidity  that amaze me.
I have to stop, babe, just for today. I know tomorrow I'll write you again. 
I have to stop, babe, just for today. I know tomorrow I'll write you again.

1 comentario:

  1. Just wonderful babe. If I'm the best, you must be a godess! Your talent is just amazing! I'm so proud of you sweetie. Love ypu

    ResponderBorrar

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.