Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

21 may 2012

Letter from a damned. I'm on the edge.


I can't avoid it, babe. I'm on the edge with you. I'm on the edge of the glory and the misery. I'm trying to survive with all I can, but it's not so easy. It's not. 
I'm here. I'm laying on my bed, laying on the floor. It doesn't matter where I am. I'm still without you. And you don't know, honey, how much I've tried to survive without you,  without your smile, your face, your lips. But then something, any kind of something, reminds me all those days by your side,  and I can't breathe for a moment and I can't feel for a second. And I'm stucked on all the silly things I said so I could leave you, so I could make it easier for me. 
I'm on the edge of the misery, fighting with my nails and tooth so I can keep breathing, so I can keep feeling,  so I can keep alive. Cause, babe, my life is meaningless without your life. My heart is senseless without your beats, my skin is cold without your pettings, my eyes don't have bright without the image of yours. 
Babe, I'm really, truly, completely regretful. 
Babe, I miss you. That doesn't help, I know, but I miss you. 
With all I am, I miss you. With all I am, I'm trying to let you go, I'm trying to let you be happy. But I can't, I'm weak. 
I love you, with every breathe I take, with every blink of my eyes, with every beat of my heart.
I love you, and I don't really know how to say goodbye.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.