Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

23 oct 2013

Someone like you

Never mind, I'll find someone like you.

All those cheesy songs are going to make me sick. I'm heartbroken, I'm not in the mood to listen someone saying words of love or saying things like 'I'll drink the oceans for you'. (Bad translation of a phrase from a book).
All I want is to run away, to go to his door and ask for a hug. Just that, a simple hug, one of those where he used to put his head on top of mine and his arms around my shoulders and stay like that for a while. Just listening to my breathing. Letting me listen to his beats. That's it.
All I want is being capable of seeing him without the knowledge that I'm not over him, that I'd still give everything just for one last kiss. Because I would. I would have sacrificed even my own originality if that could have made him love me. It's never going to happen. And so I see him and keep walking trying not to cry in front of him, trying not to let him see how much I want him, how much I need him, how much I miss those moments when he was the only thing I needed to smile.

Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.

And I don't believe there could be someone else like him in this whole damn world but I say I do. I can not let them know I'm still dying, I'm still drowning, in a hopeless love.

Nothing compares, no worries or cares, regrets and mistakes, they're memories made. Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

I could never get over it, I know it. I'm faced with the fact this might have been my one true love (It feels a lot like it). So get over it. I'm stuck on an one-sided love and it's ok. I wouldn't change this. 

There's no one like him. I can deal with it. 
I can't love anyone else? I can face it.
I can't make him happy? I burst into tears when I realize of it but I can also face this. 
I need to move on? This is what's costing me so much.

(Someone like you - Adele)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.