Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

12 ago 2012


You know, the main reason I don't want to fall in love with you is that I know you don't accept every part of me as I want you to do it. You don't even know how much I care about some stuff and you just don't care. It's ok, I'm not going to make a big deal about it, but babe, if you don't realize you're rejecting an important part of me, someday you'll wake up and see that you lost me. You're loosing me all the time, by hating my passion, by letting me die in a lonely place, by trying to change something as important to me as breathing.
You know, I can't fall in love with you. I just can't love you in that way because I know how much I need someone who understands me.
I can't fall in love with you, but I can fall in love with him. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.