Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

7 sept 2012

I made my choice.


I made my choice. I chose you. I chose all these feelings inside of me I can't explain, but I know I can't ignore. I chose all those words unsaid in whose silence I'm drowning. I chose you, even when I know you probably won't choose me. And It's ok. It's alright. I'm not looking toward a future with you. I'm just willing -wishing- for a chance so I can find out what's the taste of your lips. And trust me, that's a question that I really need answering. But right now, I'm fine, I guess that besides the thoughts that say I could have done it better, I'm ok with my choice. I'm happy with my choice because I think these feelings may have a name, a huge name, and even if that scares me as hell, I guess I'm ready to face it. I guess this may have a chance to rise, to bloom, and I want it to do it.

I made my choice, I chose you.

I'm scared but I have the feeling you are scared, too.

I'm afraid of the strenght of these feelings but I am even more worried about the fact that you may not be feeling the same.
I'm terrified, but I still want you. Above all.

2 comentarios:

  1. That beautiful feelings, love knows no boundaries, especially if unrequited.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hola, Te eh dejado un premio en mi blog!!!! Pasate por él
    http://lienzotintaandcolor.blogspot.mx/

    Besotes!!!

    ResponderBorrar

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.