Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

4 jun 2013

News!

Hi, there.
I'm just waiting to fall asleep because I'm not sleepy yet. You'll see, I started to think about my hair dye and now I just can't wait. Oh yeah, babe. I'm dyeing mi hair. Not all of it, just the tips and some tufts but it does count as dyeing.
Anyway, I've been doing some research, of course. I'm not putting some unknown-stuff-that-will-probably-damage-my-hair on it. I'm using a responsible brand, at least that's what I've read, and it's not exactly permanent. Is semi-permanent so I will have my natural color back on the tufts whenever I want. The tips are a different story I want them to be colorful and I will need to bleach them but I don't mind.
This is going to be my first experiment and if it's successful, I will become a regular customer of Manic Panic and hair dyeing in general.
The only failure in my plan is that she's not being exactly supportive. And no, this time I'm not talking about the regular She. This time I mean the She that's known as my elephant, yep, that's love. Anyway, she disagrees with my idea, or, my plan, so she's not quite sure yet about helping me. Which is sad because this is the kind of things you want to share with your best friend. She's been making some jokes about helping me but laughing if my hair falls off. I love her but that's going too far, I'm so not letting her help me if that's what she's going to say (she's reading this, BTW, I know she's going to read it).
Why?
Because I need her to support me. It's not just a whim but it's something I've wanted to do for the last few years. I never had the chance to do so, and now I have it and I'm not going to waste it.
As I said, this is happening. And if my hair falls of, OK then, I'll cut it and let new hair grow. It sounds rude but it's the way I think about some stuffs.
The point I'm writing this, I almost forgot it, is because I'm recording it on video and I uploading it here when done.
So, that's it. I'm sleepy now.
Sweet dreams to all of you. And for him, my deepest good night kiss.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.