Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

24 nov 2012

I swear, If I had the will I have to love you to study, this wouldn't be so difficult.

If you had the same desire to see me that you have to play those games, this situation wouldn't be so painful. 


The question is, what am I to you?


The question is, you care about me? 


I don't know if you know what you mean to me, or if you even know what kind of sensations you cause in me when you're near. But it's ok, it's ok because I don't want you to be forced to do anything. Everything you could say, everything you could feel, everything you could do for me, has to be because that's what you want, because you would feel like you were going to die if you didn't.

And here we are, just sit here side by side, waiting till one of us gets the courage that it takes to say goodbye. And here we are. I'm glancing at your eyes and you're looking at the distance. You're not capable to hold the gaze for longer than just a few seconds. You can stare at the distance for hours but you can't stare at me for two or three seconds without looking away.

But here I am, waiting for a smile, waiting for a word, waiting for a kiss or something to let me know you care. I just need a little gesture and, babe, I'll forget the time, the season and the world and will just fall into your arms.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.