Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

3 dic 2013

I'm just amazed of how some people have this power to convince me do things I do want to do but I just don't dare.

Besides, I've been listening to their concert and I'm just ecstatic.

I just want to see him. Let him take me to a place only he knows and take my mind off the things I just can't control.


I want to reconcile the violence in your heart.
I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask.

I want to exorcise the demons from your past.
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart.


Undisclosed desires - Muse.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.