Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

27 dic 2013

I know I've been a little lost (Actually, really lost) from this blog but it's just the season, you know?
It's not that I won't ever write again, it's just the feeling I have in this season of the year.
That feeling of emptyness and loneliness and boredom that makes me wish do anything but what I ought to do.
However, I don't want you all to feel abandoned (I talk to my demons), so that's why I write.
See, I still think of him. This time of the year remembers me that's been a year since it and I still can't get over it.
I could say it's because it was love, pure, shocking, thrilling love. But then, how would I look at my reflection in the mirror knowing I had love but let it slip away?
I'm not in good terms with my reflection, though.
So, now I'm just avoiding those awkward moments when I just feel I miss him.
I just need to get over with the feeling of need and love and tenderness.

I'm off.
Have sweet dreams.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.