Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

21 dic 2012

Letter from a damned.


It wasn't that bad. It wasn't that hard, either. I shouldn't have left you, I know. But you'll never know how bad this hurts.
I still remember last time we saw each other. You were at the park, watching the kids play the games you've always liked. And I was there, watching you, thinking of you, waiting for you to look back at me while the enemy was telling me I had to go. So I left. I left and I regret of it everyday of my life.
But, as I always say, this is not supposed to be a sad letter, I don't want you to be miserable, so I'm going but not before telling you how much I love you. How much I miss you and how happy I was by living with you.
You are, and you'll always be, the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Goodbye, honey.
I love you.

1 comentario:

  1. waaa beautiful, I felt sad for a moment, even a little scary but ultimately left me a relief and eager to tell someone that interests me a big kiss!
    Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ResponderBorrar

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.