Ni ella ni yo pensamos disculparnos por nuestras palabras. No se disculpa el sol aunque queme ni la luna aunque en ocasiones aterre. Yo amo, todo aquello que pueda ser amable, y como me rehúso a esconderme, he aquí mi escape.

28 sept 2010

Apologize

The truth is that i am not going to ask anything else to anyone...i am tired that everytime i want something, when i care about something, i screw up!.


I don't wanna be that weak girl who's always trying to make it right and who never can.

I am sorry but i'm still not disposed to being that kind of girl, i don't want give up but...what can i do? if the people I thought would be there for me isn't here, if the persons i wanted to be here by my side are not.

What do i have left? ¿an empty heart, a sad story? or maybe i just have started the way to the top of the world. i wish it was as i want, life is not too fair, right?

I think that, if the only persons what can make me feel better, read this, they won't understand, at least i still being the same but who knows for how long will i be me.

So, what do you think? am I crazy enough to be taken in count? or, maybe, could be, i am the only one reasonable in a mad, sadly, deppresive, destructor and killer world.

This is my good bye, i don't even know exactly what did i do wrong, i tried to apologize, i asked you sorry, but you didn't understood that i wanted a hug, that i wanted to hear that everything were fine, that you weren't angry, that you want me.

You didn't said it.

Bye

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja que tus gritos también sean llevados por el viento.